THE FAN CLUB - WHAT DO I GET?
- Ticket pre-sales in as many countries as possible
- Entry to the 'First To The Barrier' draws we hold for many shows
- 3 full colour magazines sent to you each year, with exclusive interviews, unseen photos and lots more
- Membership pack including a glossy photo of the band, exclusive fan club sticker, membership card and enamel club badge (replica of Steve Harris' bass)
- Discounted prices on products in the Official Iron Maiden Shop
- The chance to buy exclusive Fan Club-only products from the Official Iron Maiden Shop
- You'll be automatically entered into our monthly prize draw, for a chance to win signed Maiden goodies.
- Membership of our Fan Club community forum where you can chat with fans all over the world.
- The opportunity to attend special Fan Club events, including FC trips.
HOW DO I JOIN?
Just click here - you can be a member within minutes!
WHAT ARE PRE SALES?
Our presales give you the chance to buy tickets before anybody else – before venue presales and before they go on sale to the general public. Each Fan Club member can buy up to FOUR tickets for each show.
All Fan Club members are sent a unique pre-sale code, unique to you, which you enter into the ticketing website to access the pre-sale.
HOW DO I TAKE PART?
Existing FC members will be sent their code the day before the pre-sale starts. We’ll update the homepage to tell you when they've been sent.
New members who join after those codes have been sent will receive theirs within 30 minutes of joining. Even once the pre-sale has started you can still join and get a code. We stop sending codes just before the pre-sale closes.
WHEN WILL THE PRE-SALE HAPPEN?
Check here for the latest pre-sale news.
SO CAN I JOIN THE FANCLUB NOW AND TAKE PART IN THE PRE-SALE?
You certainly can. Just click here.
WHAT IS ‘FIRST TO THE BARRIER’?
First to the barrier (FTTB) is the chance to get into the venue before the rest of the crowd and thus bag your spot at the barrier - right at the front! We've been doing it for a few years now and it's proved very popular - not only have folks seen the gig from about as close up as you can get, but they've made a few fan club buddies in the process.
DO YOU OFFER THIS FOR EVERY SHOW?
We offer it for as many shows as possible. Sometimes the venue layout doesn’t allow us to do FTTB. We don’t offer FTTB for festival shows.
HOW MANY PEOPLE GET TO THE FRONT?
We choose 60 fan club members each time, and each member can bring a guest.
HOW DO I TAKE PART?
You need to have standing tickets for you and your guest. Then, approx. 2 months before the show we put the entry form up on the website – simply fill in your details for as many shows as you like. We pick the names at random and will notify you by Private Message if you’re lucky enough to be chosen. The message will contain details on where to go on the day of the show. Meet the other winners, enter the venue and enjoy!
The small print
Pre-sale codes allow fan club members to access the ticket agent's website ahead of the general public, giving them the opportunity to purchase their tickets early. They do not guarantee a ticket.
Tickets can only be purchased via the ticket agent's website - there is no facility for fanclub members to buy pre-sale tickets over the phone.
Ticket agents will require members to use a credit/debit card to purchase.
The ticketing websites have been tested with the most popular operating systems and web browsers. We cannot take any responsibility for problems with these external sites or with issues on your own computer that cause you to be unable to access the pre-sale.
The ticketing websites may only be available in the appropriate language for the country they are in.